Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] Renaming Cosmetic Pets

Well, I had the worst time trying to rename my chicken...-.- but I finally figured it out. The same will go for the cosmetic hurons that you can get from the Entwood area.You type:/cpet rename yourpetsnewname ...then hit enter. It won't accept...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell1147Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] Daily/Overall Moor Stats

Lotro CompanionThis is where you go if you want to see Moor stats...whether you are Freep or Creep. =) They have daily stats, leaderboards, and you can look up specific toons, too.
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell1108Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to take a screenshot

How do I take a screenshot?Take screenshots by pressing F11 or by holding down CTRL and pressing P. You can also use the 'Print Screen' key.Your screenshots are saved as JPEGS and can be accessed in: C:\Documents and Settings\<yourname>\My D...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell167Small Snowriell 3y
[Pinned] War-steed
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] War-steed

"How do I get my War-steed and participate in Mounted Combat?"Such a seemingly simple question however, requires a complex answer. There are many layers of information and understanding necessary. Mounted Combat itself is an a very "deep" issue. L...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell1620Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to voice chat in-game

by Snowrielle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:06 ammoved by Snowriell on Sun Sept 1, 2013To activate the voice chat, go to Options -> Audio, the Voice section, and check the Voice Enabled box. Gain and Volume are normally maxed. The most common problem p...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell2131Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to use commands

by Snowrielle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:48 ammoved by Snowriell on Sun Sept 1, 2013These are a few useful commands that are entered on the chat line. All commands are prefaced by '/'. •target someone to follow -- /follow •localtime -- /localtime •lo...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell2103Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to play music/instrument in-game

by Snowrielle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:02 ammoved by Snowriell on Sun Sept 1, 2013LOTRO allows the play of abc music files . These are essentially pieces of music converted into text notation that the game can read and translate back into musical sou...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell180Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to move in the game

by Snowrielle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:35 ammoved by Snowriell on Sun Sept 1, 2013CHARACTER (and regular horse) MOVEMENT CONTROLS •Move Forward -- W or Up arrow •Move Backwards -- S or Down arrow •Turn Left -- A or Left arrow •Turn Right -- D or Righ...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell192Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to create a Fellowship

by Snowrielle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 ammoved by Snowriell on Sun Sept 1, 2013HOW TO CREATE A FELLOWSHIPWhen you have a quest, or want to do a skirmish or instance with others, you will need to create a Fellowship. A party/group in LotRO is calle...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell181Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

[Pinned] How to add friends

by Snowrielle on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 ammoved by Snowriell on Sun Sept 1, 2013HOW TO ADD FRIENDSOpen the Social Panel by hitting "O" and then click on the "Friends" tab at the top of this panel. When added, this will allow you to see your friend...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell177Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

Mordor FAQ

Mordor FAQCan I purchase the expansion with Store Points?Mordor expansion will be available for Store Points after Update 22 this winter. Point prices will be:Base Edition (includes Mordor Region & Instances only): 2495 PointsHigh Elf: 1000 Po...
Small Snowriell 8d
Snowriell110Small Snowriell 8d
Snowriell110Small Snowriell 11d
Snowriell112Small Snowriell 11d
Snowriell113Small Snowriell 11d
In-Game Topics

SEREGOST - AGARNAITH - LOTRO Update 21 Mordor Expansion Beta

Seregost is a non-canonical place that's been given the function of being Sauron's original "laboratory" where he created black uruks and bred them. Also the Seregost will be the setting of one of the new instances.
Small Snowriell 11d
Snowriell112Small Snowriell 11d
In-Game Topics

New Looks and High Elf

With the upcoming Update 21 Mordor Expansion, there will be upgraded looks for everyone...plus a new race...the High Elf. Here are a few looks at things...New Looks and High ElfHigh Elf pt. 1High Elf pt. 2High Elf pt. 3High Elf pt. 4
Small Snowriell 11d
Snowriell119Small Snowriell 11d
In-Game Topics

House

I've bought me own house in the elf lands. It's number 1 waterside lane or whatever and I'm slowly filling it with my treasures!Any good housing item guides? I'm using an old one my goldenstar/cstm. I'm really after the large swan fountain and som...
Small berenthalion 3y
berenthalion1206Small berenthalion 3y
In-Game Topics

3rd Age Item Trove

Don't forget to get your 3rd Age Item Trove x1 from the Lotro Store. Use Coupon Code: TROVE6 (1/Account).So...when I type in 3rd Age Item Trove...at the store...nothing by that name comes up. Did anyone get their free item yet? Do you have to ...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell21072Small berenthalion 3y
In-Game Topics

SHIELD - OFFICIAL SCHEDULE AND INFO

Strategic Hobbit Incursion to Evacuate Lost Dwarves - OFFICIAL SCHEDULE AND INFO Twenty Nine Dwarves - Twenty Nine Servers - A whole lot of trouble.Character Name: Tosmii.Level: 50.Event Starts: Durin's ThresholdEvent Ends: The Gates of Caras Gala...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell6318Small Snowriell 3y
In-Game Topics

20% off vip

mited Time: Get 20% off a 1 Year VIP Subscription: June16th – 29thEnjoy all the perks of VIP for a great price! Sign up onhttps://myaccount.turbine.com/Signing up for 1 Year of VIP will include the 20% discount.When the first year completes your a...
Small berenthalion 3y
berenthalion285Small Snowriell 3y