Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic

Glastonbury

So I don't know if anyone has heard of this place, but they tell us it's the most famous festival in the World . 180,000 smelly English men in a few fields, "enjoying" mucic and a few other attractions. Pure awesome. This is my third time, I vol...
Small berenthalion 3y
berenthalion2286Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Whales!

http://youtu.be/tcXU7G6zhjUCame across this awesome video via facebook, what a fantastic thing to be able to do.
Small berenthalion 3y
berenthalion1209Small berenthalion 3y
Off-Topic

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Going to see this on Sunday...sooooo looking forward to it!
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell397Small berenthalion 3y
Off-Topic

Lunar Eclipse

Almost all of North America will get to see the total lunar eclipse. The eclipse will be centered over the central and western U.S. but we still get the full eclipse here on most of the east coast. -- except for those in northern New England. Sorr...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell172Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Good news...good news!

Well, I've been stressing on and off for a while. I've finally been blessed with finding a car and I'm so glad the search is over. I really had to hunt to find the car I wanted. I didn't really want a new car at the moment...don't really need i...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell388Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Sapience nearby...0.o

Friday, players in the Rocky Mount, North Carolina area are invited to a meet and greet with Sapience.So...this isn't too far away from me (a little over an hour's drive)...but I don't think I can go. =/ Awwww!
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell157Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Boo to Power Outages!

Well, we here in North Carolina, especially central North Carolina, just had a severe Ice/Freezing Rain Storm. There was heavy rain involved, which saturated the ground...then the ice weighed down the trees and broke limbs and uprooted big trees....
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell3177Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Awwww...

Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell173Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Lotro Inducted into MMO Hall of Fame

2014 MMO Hall of Fame Inductees AnnouncedPosted by: Maressa on 11th February 2014 Today the newest additions to the MMO Hall of Fame have been announced. For the third year in a row a small committee made up of members of the MMO Industry have com...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell1177Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Middle Earth from space

Screenshots of Middle-Earth world modeled in real scale for the Outerra 3D game engine. MORE...The Middle Earth ProjectThe Gallery
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell4196Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Gifts...

So...this morning I was sipping my hot tea and browsing for things to put in our forums and I ran across a few things that might interest you.1. Taverncraft has several glasses ($29.99/pair) and steins ($29.99 ea.) from your favorite Shire and Br...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell42352Small berenthalion 3y
Off-Topic

Baking Conversions

I found a blog, Butter Baking, that has posted information about converting a lot of things from British/Australian to American, and visa versa.Here's what she posted:TERMINOLOGYMy abbreviations and British English.Teaspoon = tsp Tablespoon = tbsp...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell187Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Decadent Brownies

Slutty BrowniesThe Londoner blog(They're called Slutty Brownies because they're oh so easy, and more than a little bit filthy. -The Londoner Another blogger says...because they’re so easy, anyone can do them...lol.)There are a variety of ways to ...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell2118Small berenthalion 3y
Off-Topic

Eat Like a Pirate

TORTUGA RUM CAKE RECIPE*FOR THE CAKE:1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts1 pkg. Butter yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines)*1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix1/2 cup water4 eggs1/2 cup light or dark rum (Tortuga Rum if you can find it, however Wha...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell2147Small Bainnor 3y
Off-Topic

Wicked Jack's

I just had no idea Jack had his own business. ;) MmMmMmmm Rum Cakeeeeee!Wicked Jack's TavernWicked Jack's Facebook Page
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell2153Small Bainnor 3y
Off-Topic

ragtags

http://ragtags.sytes.net/
Small Hildh 3y
Hildh184Small Hildh 3y
Off-Topic

Duct Tape

I know we like to mention duct tape every so often in our kinchat ;) but it seems it is a very useful item...used is sooooo many ways. Here are a few of those ways as presented in Reader's Digest.Temporarily hem your pants - You’ve found a terrif...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell3214Small berenthalion 3y
Off-Topic

Extract a playlist video

Playlists are annoying on youtube...but here is a video that will show you how to watch the video...without the playlist!
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell157Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Snow

As some of you might have guessed...I REALLY love snow! I live where we usually get some snow...but not a lot. I mean...we did have 17 inches one time a few years ago...but...that was the biggest recorded snowfall in 100 years. =PSo...I've seen...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell1443Small Snowriell 3y
Off-Topic

Fans Register As Earthquake

Rowdy Seattle Seahawks fans register as earthquake during Monday Night Football(CNN) -- There's no need to tell football fans in Seattle to take it up a notch. They're doing just fine, thank you.After setting a Guinness World Record for noise at a...
Small Snowriell 3y
Snowriell293Small Bainnor 3y